CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 01, 2008

grIncH

So on my 2.5 tv channels there isn't ever to much to watch on tv, but today I got my new couch and I didn't have any new movies around so I am watching what I have

And well the gRiNch is on and it reminded me of the time when I lived in the Crooked yellow house and we had a party to watch the Grinch and play a drinking game with it.

For those of you who don't know you are supposed to drink everytime that they say the word "who"

anyway I think if I were to try it today that I might be passed out before the 30 min movie was over...

.........ahhhhh the days of the crooked yellow house!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I was totally was missing school today. I was looking up carni pics. I am going to go up for Labor Day one of these years.

Danielle Michelle said...

I may so go home and do that tonight....lol