CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Im back in computer land

Just a quick update:

we made it back from a run to utah and nevada (Ill talk about that later). We worked a bunch of days in a row so we got yesterday and today off (paid!!). Since we aren't available for fires I came down to my sister's apartment. Laura just moved in a couple of weeks ago so I hadn't seen her apartment yet. It is a pretty nice place. it is small but nice....the kitchen has some funky countertops but oh well. she is only about 2 blocks from the beach so that is pretty cool. when you leave the apartment you can see the ocean, plus she has just about everything you would need within a couple of blocks. well I guess target it farther away than that.

I am leaving here later tonight because I have to be back within two hours of fresno tommorwo since we go back available for fires. anyway I will update with adventures from the fire shortly

3 comments:

randi said...

glad you're back safely!

Laura said...

I concur with Randall!

Danielle Michelle said...

Yeah! Pay! I'm on the engine for the weekends 'cause after 2 weeks of rain we're back on severity call. Overtime and a chance for H-pay. When you going to come down here? Do I have to start a fire to see you?