well we have been dispatched to fire #21 for the season. We are leaving shortly for the day fire, it is the fire that is down near L.A. so you may have seen it on the news. It has burning for a while and continues to grow since the winds keep changing directions.
Good news is we are going to a fire
Bad news is that it is in posion oak country....oh well it was bound to happen
I still haven't had the chance to talk about my fire run to oregon or post pictures but I promise I will do is on the next days off. I have some good stories to share so I will do that when I get back
well off to do a few last minute things before we leave. Ill be back to posting in 14 days or sooner
Friday, September 22, 2006
Fire 21
Posted by Amy at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Stay safe!! Hopefully we can meet up some time during your off season if you visit w/ Laura.
Have fun and be safe!
Post a Comment