CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Back in Station and this time it may be for a while

Hey all. I am back in station. We put the Day fire out......well the 4000 other people probably helped some and I am pretty sure that the rain put the final touch on it.


Anyway we cam back on Oct2 which is a very important or should I say meaningful day to me. For those of you who don't know on 10/2/04 I lost a good friend of mine when an accident occured on the perscribed burn we were woking happened. Anyway Dan was an awesome person and eventhough I only knew him for a short time he touched my life in a way that I can never explain. He is missed by all and I know that I will always remeber oct 2 for the rest of my life.

It was pretty cool we came home on the anniversary and got to see dan's mom and bro, who I still in contact with and treasure as friends. We had a big old party that night...dan was one who liked to celbrate life so that was what we did.....fun was had by all... It was super good to see matt and dee.

Well I am off tommorow until sun but we are still available for fires so that means I can't go anywhere (sorry sis) I have a bunch of errands to run and computer catching up to do so I will finally get some more fire pictures and stories up

0 comments: