Well a bunch of us were talking about running a half-marathon in the begining of Nov and I have decided why the heck not. the best part is that I convinced my sister to do it with me. The funny thing is that since we haven't been in station much the past few months we haven't been running a lot. the good thing is that I did run 7 miles yesterday so that is good. Plus I train at 6500 feet when then half marathon which in Santa Barbara is at zero feet so that should give me an advantage.
The weather is getting wetter and cooler here so fire season is slowly ticking away so my training for hte half marathon may end up happening.
Also the ticker at the top of my page is an aproximate date that that seasonals will get laid off I will still have to work after that but I just like to think that the end is near
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Some may call me crazy
Posted by Amy at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment