Well today is colombus day and the only reason that I know that is because I got today off. Yes there is a good reason for federal holidays. Most of the time we work holidays so it was kind of unexpected to get today off, but that is what happens when the fire danger is low. so because we didn't have to work today we had a little gathering last night. It was a good evening. Except the amy that likes to kick people after she has had a couple of drinks came out. Yes I was introducing everyone to "my sidekick"
So I have mentioned that we have these crazy ravens where I live, and well they have been eating everyones wipers and other rubber things from peoples cars and well I thought I was safe. That it until I went to use my wiper yesterday.....those bastards ate my wiper..... But don't worry we have a plane to get rid of them and it may involve the use of a bebe gun
I have become addicted to grey's anatomy. I bought season two on DVD and I can't stop watching it.
Lastly here is a picture I found the other day.....it is me at the grand canyon with Brighty the mule.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Colombus day
Posted by Amy at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Brighty seems like he was a fun date! ;)
How nice of you to serve Brighty his beer - such a helper monkey :)
Also, can you buy bebe guns at Bebe?
Is he drinking blue moon?
nope he he drinking hiefiewizen or however you spell it but I blue moon would have been better
Post a Comment