CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Weekend

Eventhough I had to work today I thought that I would write about my weekend. Lets see... Thursday night I ended up haning out with the folks that work on the engine here in the park. Normally they will come down and hangout with us but we went up to one of thier houses and ended up having a good night. We even ended up convincing jake to do a "hot lap" around the General Grant tree on the way home so that was fun.

Friday I headed down to fresno to get a couple of things that I needed hopefully I won't have to go back for a couple of weeks but we will see. Then friday night we watched a show on the history channel called into the fire that my boss was featured in. It was a pretty decent show talked mostly about structure bros but thats ok. While we were watching it we ended up having a little wine party...which was kind of weird cuz it was me and a handful of guys all drinking wine. My sis ter got there around 11:30 or maybe a little later and she got the chance to take the dust of her pool skills although she scratched on the 8 ball so my team won. Jake had a friend visiting also and she is a fire dancer so she danced for us....that was pretty cool.

Laura and I had planned on going for a hike yesterday but we woke up and it wasn't very nice out...but we still were all about it so we drove over to the trailhead and started to hike but soon discovered that tourist are crazy drivers and then after we started hiking the fog just kept getting thicker and thicker so we hiked for a while and then decided that it wasn't worth it cuz we couldnt see anything more than 5 feet in front of us. All in all we hike about 8 miles so not to bad. It was a fun night I even took her to the local pizza place so she saw the prize citizens of squaw valley.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday so happy birthday dad!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Ravens!!!

Anonymous said...

Only 2 weeks and a day left! How excited are you???!!!