CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 06, 2006

Jen had her baby


For all of you that know jen b, jen had a little girl on Sept 28. Her name is Carletta Ann. I must say that jen is on brave and couragous woman. She developed what is called help syndrome (very uncommon) and had to have her baby 2.5 weeks early.

I talked to jen today finally and i must say she has quite the story to tell about the arrival of her little girl. It even involved Jen getting a helicopter ride. But don't worry mom and baby are both at home and doing well.

Once again I must say congrats to jen. Love ya and miss ya. you are a champ!!!!!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Wow!
Congrats Jen! You both look great. I'm glad to hear everything is okay.
Thanks for posting this Amy!
Hope all is well. I love reading your adventures. :)

alanna rose said...

I was just thinking about Jen, and wondering if her little bundle had arrived :)

She's a beautiful little girl!

Diana said...

Horray for Jen and Carleta! I heard about the helicopter story from Jason - he works w/ Ty.

rae rae said...

Give her my congrats! She is beautiful!