So every year we have two planned parties on the crew. One after our first fire and one before the last day of the season. Anyway we tend to have a good time at these parties and this time I remebered to take some pictures here are a few for you viewing pleasure
Me and Clint (he works on the park engine) We have been friends for a long time. He lives up in the park housing so i go up and visit him when I need a break from life at the station

7 comments:
It looks like lots of fun!
Someone has to ask...Why is it called a toothbrush party?
I just saw something about a fire at Lake Tahoe...are you going to that one?
Looks like fun. Love the gym teacher guy, lol.
be careful fighting fires please!
Yes I was at the fire by lake tahoe and it is called the toothbrush party because you are supposed to bring your toothbrush and spend the night
With all the fires going on, every time I see a firefighter on TV I say a little pray for you. I
Post a Comment