Is what I am sure you are all asking...well to put it simply I have been working for the past 23 days....yes that is correct I just worked 23 days in a row...without any time off.
But the good news is that I have the next two days off...and I am getting paid for having them off.
We just came back today from the Zaca fire which is down by Santa Barbara. Before that we were on the Rancho fire which was also near Santa Barbara. and before that I was up on the Angora fire near lake tahoe. I have lots of pictures and stories to tell but I will tell them tommorow tonight I am going to go drink me a little and just chill. Stay tuned for more pictures and stories
but here are 2 photos from the angora fire
Monday, July 16, 2007
where have I been
Posted by Amy at 6:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad you're home, safe and sound. The pics are super cool, can't wait to see more :)
Good to see you are home safe!
Welcome back to the blogging world! Yay for being safe. I am going to try hard to call you sometime in the next two days. You know how bad I am with the phone, sorry!
Glad to hear that you are back safe, and the pics are so pretty (can you call fire pretty??).
Glad you're back safe and sound. Enjoy a few days off!!
I'm so happy that you are doing well and made it home safely. I can't wait to hear your stories. The pictures are amazing.
Post a Comment