CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Part three Zaca Fire





Well this is where we spent the most of the time that I was gone..... the fire is still burning and there is a chance that we may go back....I do not want to go back!!!! So please think good thoughts about us heading to Idaho or Washington or even Nevada


anyway here is the best way to sum this fire up:


STEEP, STEEP STEEP= great looking leg muscles


HOT, HOT, HOT= one very sweaty sexy amy


LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS OF BRUSH= lots of work (very hard shifts with not much sleep and food)


EVEN MORE POSION OAK = one very itchy amy with not so nice looking skin



LOTS & LOTS & LOTS OF FIRE LINE TO CONSTRUCT= one very tired hotshot crew, especially since the commanders of this fire couldnt make up their minds about what strategy and tactics they wanted to use so they kept making us do all sorts of stuff

LARGE OF AMOUNTS OF POINTLESS WORK (or at least some of it seemed like pointless work= one hotshot crew that wants to go to a fire anywhere other than Southern CA.......if we go back I think that attitudes will hit a major low and that makes things not fun


Here is the link to most of the photos that I took


We go back available tomorrow so who knows when I will post again

P.S for all of you keeping track I need one more til I reach 50.......but if we go back to zaca it doesn't count it has to be one we haven't been to yet

3 comments:

Stephie said...

I will be thinking lots of happy thoughts for you not to go back there. Hope you are getting lots of rest on your time off :)

Laura said...

I'm concurring with Stephie. And I hope that you are getting lots of showers on your time off too! ;)

AJ said...

Did anyone ever tell you that you are one tough chic? Seriously, I'd be whining and on a bus home by now!

Your pics are really pretty. You have some great scenery shots. You should print some of those and frame them and start a collection in your new house! I especially like the mountain pics.