CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 05, 2007

Snow Day



Well as you can tell from the pictures we got snow up here in the park!! The second photo is one of us having a massive shoveling party so we could back our trucks up into there parking spots.
Yep Dee you and Vicki left at the right time. We got about three inches today.

We were working on some perscribed burn prep....pretty much just cutting down a bunch of dead trees...that is what we have been doing most of this week. We were hoping to burn it on Sunday but well now that might not happen. ok I should say will not happen.



what else have a I been up to not a whole lot...this week was a busy week even though we were in station the whole time...we had lots of stuff going on. I have been a lazy poster these days...it is hard becuase we have been getting off work later than normal and also because it gets dark so early now.

well that all I got for now enjoy the photos some are from our last couple of fires that I hadn't posted yet. Yes we had a small keg of rootbeer in the back of one of our buggies.....it was really foamy and kind of weird tasting but we still had fun trying to pour it while the truck was moving. the things we do to stay entertained.

The last photos is of a perscribed burn we did here in the park earlier this week.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I can not believe it snowed somewhere in this country when it was about 90 degrees that same day!

Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see snow in MN! That means it is getting closer. Can't wait til winter!!