CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Seriously Slacking

Yes I know I am seriously slacking on posting.

Don't know why I have had plenty of time to post.

I think I have 2 or 3 more posts to write about my trip to Ecuador. I will get there eventually

What else is new?

well I am trying to decide if I should drive, fly or hitchhike my way up to Alaska

I start work again on March 30, yes my 6 month vacation is almost over, yes it is earlier than in the past, but I also get done earlier

My car is making new noise so I am going to get it checked out this thrus, hopefully it is nothing.

Today my nephew is coming over after school so that is always fun

I went for a run outside yesterday, why is running outside so different than running on a treadmill. ok maybe it is the 50 degree temperature difference that makes it feel harder when outside, or that fact that the roads were a little snow covered so it was harder to run, all I know it just seemed a little bit harder.

I also have pictures to post of the house projects that I have been working on. soon I promise

4 comments:

Unknown said...

is your 6 months vacation going past to quickly? or are you happy to go back to work?
NO!! you are not going to hitchhike.

alanna rose said...

I say hitchhike.
You'd have some great stories!

Danielle Michelle said...

Don't hitchhike. You'll make me worry and there are too many strange stories about what happens to hitchhikers.

As horribly dry as it is here and as mild of a winter it's been - I think we may stay busy this summer!

Say 'hey' to Sid for me when you see him.

Contest on my site -

AJ said...

Come work on house projects for me! Currently we have no place to put the new baby, so we have a LONG list of house projects to do!!