my six month vacation is almost over:(
but I do have 2 weeks left, so I am going to go visit my sister and then head up to work.
yep I am driving, I decided I just like having the freedom of my car.
so I am leaving for WA on wed and then after spending the weekend with laura and craig I am driving up the Cassiar(sp) highway and then up to fairbanks
so that means that I really need to start getting my stuff ready, but I am slacking, really I shouldn't have much to pack, I left some stuff up there so that should mean I don't have to take as much
I am headed up to the cabin with my dad tomorrow, he isn't sure if the road will be plowed all the way there since it just snowed and they are done logging. If it isn't plowed that just means that we will have to ski in
Lately I have an obsession with jelly beans.......if I buy them I just cant stop eating them, I try to not buy them and i had been doing so well....but today I had to go to wally world and there they were just staring at me and begging to come home with me so I buy them they were .78 so its not like I was spending all my money....but now the whole bag is almost gone. granted it wasn't that big of a bag, but I just cant stop eating them
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Time is up
Posted by Amy at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't believe your vacation is over. didn't the time go past fast? take some jelly beans along on the trip.
I hear you. Jelly beans are my nemesis. Especially the Starburst kind.
Post a Comment