CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wedding Pictures



This past weekend was a blast. I am so glad that I drove over to MI for the wedding and the chance to see everyone. It was good to get the chance to catch up with everyone and hear about their busy lives



AJ and JR both looked wonderful and I think everyone had a blast at their reception



I got to stephie's friday night, where we had a wonderful dinner prepared by stephie and then we just chilled on the couch and watched G try to get hazel to leave her alone. Then while I was sleeping on the couch casey came home and let me know how potent he is and that if I needed his services to let him know. He was a very talkative drunk that night so it was quite amusing




Saturday morning we all wasted time on the couch and barely made it to the church on time. But we were there to see the very beautiful ceremony. Then with 3 and a half hours to waste before the reception we went to stephie and jay's and started the celebration. We may have started a bit early since we were all feeling pretty good by the time we got to the reception hall. But never fear we all made it through the night and had a blast. Thanks to Cat for driving us all home.

Of Course I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to but here are a few of them. Enjoy


3 comments:

Stephie said...

Thank you for not posting the "proof" for Cat's award to me ;)
We're glad you could stay with us, hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Kara said...

It was so nice to see you this weekend. I think you should just move to Michigan :)

AJ said...

Will you send me your pics, I'm trying to get them all onto snapfish so that I can make on big order!

Thanks!