CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Carli Ann Henry


I have made it to Michigan and finally got to meet jen's little girl Carli.
She is super cute and just learned to smile so she likes to show off her new smile..but not for my camera.

Speaking of camera's. I took mine to the photo place that randi told me about and they toldd me what I thought.... the focus is stuck. So I have to send it in to canon and they should be able to fix it...the only thing about it was that I couldn't find my reciept and I was about ready to flip out when... I decided to go to best buy and see if they could look it up...... and well the guy got me a copy of my receipt. So camera problem solved.

4 comments:

Erika said...

she's adorable. thanks for posting!
and yay for best buy for getting you the receipt. :)

h said...

she's so cute!

Lilyluna: said...

Glad to hear you made it to MI; all the talk is about how bad the weather is. Should be a memorable weekend for all of you! Good news about your camera too. They owe you! Cute baby -- she has that deer caught in the headlights look! She's so pretty!

Laura said...

Carli is so cute!