Well lets just say that holidays have been a whirlwind so far. Lots of stuff with my family and such. My sister and I are watching my nephew during the week since he doesn't have school. So he is keeping us both busy busy...so the craziness is still going on.
Anyway here are some pictures of our skating adventure this afternoon
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Whirlwind
Posted by Amy at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That doesn't look like an ugly sweater to me! ;)
It does look like you had lots of fun!
I will try to supply you with a pic of that lovely sweater as soon as I can get 1 from burrito but his computer is broken so it may takea little while...I was a little drunk so no picture taking was done by me, we all know how I get with my camera when I'm drunk :)
man I love skating. your nephew looks like quite a character. that's boys for you...
I haven't been skating in forever. You three looked like you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment