my digital camera is not working properly and has not been working for sometime. It wont focus properly and I am so sick of having blurry pictures. The sad part is that it is less than a year old and it was an expensive camera to start with. I want to take it in to get it looked at but I have no place around here to do that...plus I am afraid they are just going to tell me that there is nothing that they can do. I my previous camera (same brand) worked wonderfully until it got stolen. I have tried everything I can think of to fix the focusing prob myself. I have even had my friend jake who knows lots about camera's look at it......grrr I don't really want to buy a new one but I think I am going to have to.....to bad I didnt like taking pictures so much... I want my camera back
It has been raining here all day and I am sad because I really wanted to go for a run today....I haven't ran at all since I have been back and I am feeling like a lazy ass.....oh well I really need to go and join the gym again but I am waiting til after I get back from MI so I don't waste money cuz I am not going since I am out of town
I really wish my camera would work!!!!!!!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Grrrr
Posted by Amy at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hmmm, it must all be in your head... I can't tell you the last time I went for a run and I don't feel like a lazy ass. ;)
If you want to head to Duluth I would suggest bringing your camera to First Photo. The guys there are really knowledgeable and honest. They won't rip you off and will tell you the truth. :) Good luck!!
Sorry to hear about your camera. Hopefully you can find some place to fix it.
Post a Comment