I have been meaning to udate this for a while....anyway thursday was my last day of work until April!!!!!!!!! Well Technically I will work during before that but I will be at training so that doesn't really count.
I wasn't totally sure when I would be getting laid off so I decided to not visit anyone on my way home this time. I also wanted to make sure that I made it home in time for thanksgiving. Plus I would like to be able to spend time with people I stop and visit not just sleep there and then take off right So sorry if you were hoping for a visit from me....hopefully I can visit lots of people in the spring
In case you are wondering where I am well I am currently in Fort Morgan, Colorado. I left CA yesterday so I am making pretty good time.
Hopefully I continue to have good weather tommorow....adios
Saturday, November 18, 2006
So So So......
Posted by Amy at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
have a safe trip home!
Travel safely and enjoy the holidays. I hope you can make it over to MI soon.
Can't wait to see you! drive safe :)
DRive carefully!
Post a Comment