CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Holy moly!!!

This week has been much busier than I had anticipated. This perscribed burn has been taking up most of my time. Today is the first chance I have had to come up and use the computer...it is crazy how early it has been getting dark these days.

I am glad that I got a chance to read everyone's blogs today. It seems to me that lots of my friends have been having some bad days and I just wanted to say that I am here for all of you and have been thinking about you. I know that well all have those days when things aren't how we want them to be. I can for sure say that I have them. anyway I just want you all to know that I love you all.

In other things some stuff at work had been bugging me and it is better now that the seasonals have left. But without saying to much all I know is that I was raised with certain beliefs, morals and values and no matter what I am going to stick to those no matter what other people think and if that makes people not like who I am for doing what I believe is right well f@*k them....that is what I say. Anywas thanks mom and dad for teaching me to stick to my beliefs and doing what I know is right...even if the majority of the crowd doesn't think so.

well even though it is early I am beat.....walking all day and burning things up takes it out of ya.

Its supposed to snow tomorrow we will see what happens!!1

1 comments:

Kara said...

You are a great friend!! I too am catching up on some blog reading.

Also, good for you that you are sticking with your beliefs and morals even if it doesn't agree with the "crowd". It takes a strong person not to conform.