
Today I was in walmart (since it is the only store in hibbing) and well I was getting ready to check out and well I ran into Andy McDowell aka Swiss the bet sig from tech(he is origanilly from hibbing)....and well the crazy thing is that he lives in Hibbing again and is married and has two kids....it was crazy seeing him there with a wife and two little kids crazy
I also got my haircut today so that was a little excitement... I can't believe the gossip that goes on around the hair place I should just go hang out there all day and I would know everything about everyone
I am getting excited to drive over to MI and come see everyone. I am hoping that I have good weather on wed......as long as it isn't freezing rain I can handle it
I want to post some pictures but don't have many new ones... i realized I didn't take nearly as many pictures this year as I have in the past but for today I am posting two of my favorite pictures that I have taken..yes I took both the jellyfish are at an aqurium that i went to a couple of years ago. and the black and white on is up in Northern Wa anad the waterfalls are running off of a glacier
Monday, November 27, 2006
This, that and the other thing
Posted by Amy at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Gotta heart Wal-Mart, I'm headed there today!
The black and white photo looks like an ansel adams photograph.
I can't believe he has two kids!
Post a Comment