My new Hobbies include:
1. teaching myself how to knit (which is going quite well)
2. rifle shooting (my neighbor is a competitive shooter, like the stuff you see on the olympics and is teaching me all the ins and outs of competitive shooting)
3. Looking for a house. (anyone got any advice for me on this one)
Here is a picture of Carli Henry (Jen's little girl). She is wearing the outfit I got her for xmas. It wasn't pink so i was super excited!!
Monday, January 08, 2007
New Hobbies
Posted by Amy at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute kid!
Also.. my advice in house-shopping:
1. Analyze your finances to see what you can afford. I'm glad I did this, because my mortgage broker kept trying to get me to buy something more expensive, and I'm glad I didn't listen to him because those mortgage payments are difficult enough as it is.
2. They always say.. it's better to buy the worst house in the nicest neighborhood than vice versa.
3. A buyers' agent can really come in handy - and you won't have to pay a thing!
Carli is so cute! She's gotten so big from when I saw her!
Jen's daughter is adorable. She is doing great in the bumbo!!!
I love house hunting. It is a great investment.
To echo Crystal, get approved for a mortgage first, then work with an agent, it makes meverything much easier.
realtor.com is a good place to search for houses online.
Post a Comment