This morning I got up and noticed that all the trees where covered with beautiful ice crystals so I decided to head outside and take a few pictures.
I really wish that we had a little more snow so I could go out and go cross-country skiing or snowshoeing. Most winters I spend alot of time outside doing that, but this winter I haven't been able to due to the lake of snow. yes we have had winter like temps and there is snow on the ground, but there isn't much snow and I know that underneath the trees there isn't much so that means the ski trails wont be very good. Anyway I am hoping for a big snowstorm one of these days so I can get out and enjoy my winter more
Friday, January 26, 2007
White Winter
Posted by Amy at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!!!
I'll make you a deal, any snow that would fall in Detroit, (which isn't much), I will try to send your way!
I LOVE that top pic. Very artistic. You have a hidden photography talent.
Post a Comment