So I am copying karen but I know that everyone reading this blog is probably wasting time in one way or another. So I figure time to see how well you all know me. Have fun!!
p.s the highest you can get is an 80.
Create your own friendquiz here
Peace, Love, Mountains
So I am copying karen but I know that everyone reading this blog is probably wasting time in one way or another. So I figure time to see how well you all know me. Have fun!!
p.s the highest you can get is an 80.
Posted by Amy at 9:52 AM
8 comments:
I totally got the important ones right!
How do you not get 100 on your own test you retard?!
I really don't feel so bad now since your sister only beat me by a little!
Hey now stephie be nice! ;) How would I know how many blue shirts she has?! I don't even know how many I have!!!! And I figured she could at least do more situps than me. haha
so you cant get higher than 80 on my test 80=100. don't know why they did it that way. Also the sit-ups are timed during our pt training for work and you have to do them a certian way and meet certian criteria. Most of the boys didn't do more than I did cuz if you don't do them right they don't count.
ooohh... i suck.
I bombed! I suck! I'll bet you have 22 blue t-shirts, don't you?
I also sucked. People need to ask easier questions :)
Or maybe I need to come visit :)
Post a Comment