well ive got afire assingment. it seems as though cali is burning up so they are sending resources from Alaska down there to help. I am going down as a crew boss trainee with a crew of 20 people from the villages here. It should be a fun time and being that it rained cats and dogs here yesterday I am not to worried that I am going to miss out on things here.
hopefully we get assinged to a good fire and have a good time......
dont miss me to much while I am gone
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Lower 48
Posted by Amy at 1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
have fun, be safe
look at you crew boss trainee! be safe! we'll be thinking about you
be safe!
Maybe we'll meet up in Cali! You'll probably know by the time you get this comment. We're being detailed next week we think. Soon anyway and we think Cali if CO doesn't go up.
What's your snail-mail? I'll send you stuff.
Yep, we're on fire alright. Come on down and enjoy the smoke.
Post a Comment