Make the rain go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need there to be fires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there aren't any soon I will have to go the extreme and think about having to work in the winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok that is the extreme extreme scenario....but we need dry weather so that we can get some fires and I can be less bored
I know I have been slacking on posting these days but I don't have much time to be on the computer...ok I have tons of time but I am not really supposed to sit around the office and mess around on the computer but today it is raining so I am updating both sites!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Please
Posted by Amy at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You don't have much time to be on the computer.....could it be because you are spending time with someone???
Isn't Alaska know for it's rain this time of year?
Post a Comment