Yep I think I have the blogging blahs.
This not really having internet kind of sucks when it comes to blogging
I want to post pictures but it is so slow that I am unable to do so without it taking all day. Hopefully if I am arouond Sat Ill come into the office and do so since there will be no one here and maybe it will make it easier to post them.
Last night I went out flying with one of the guys I work with, he has a little 2 seater float plane so we went off on adventure to see what we could find, we saw a bunch of bear and moose, but I didn't really take any pictures of them. Then we saw a spot on the river we were flying over that would be long enough to take off on so we landed and hung out on the river bank for a little while. It was pretty cool to be out there and wonder when the last time a human had been there, or if there ever had been someone there. we both thought that a boat might be able to get that far up the river but we weren't 100% sure. Thats the crazy thing about alaska there are so much land here and you never know if someone had been there before.
I am back here in the office for a little bit, I don't know how long, it will all depend on when my boss wants to send me back down, this time though I think I will be going down as a single resource so that will be good.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Blogging Blah
Posted by Amy at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment