CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Off again

so once again I am off to CA, it seems like I can't get away from there, This time I am going down to work on a helicopter right now the helicopter is near where I used to work, I am not sure if they are on a fire or not.

Hopefully they are doing something so that we just don't sit the whole time that I am there, maybe if I am lucky I will even be able to use the internet some, Probably not but you never know

2 comments:

Diana said...

You get to do and see such cool things!! Be safe and hope to see you some time soon!

Danielle Michelle said...

Hey kiddo, be safe! I hear there's a lot of sitting around from some of our guys who just got back...but at least it's a change of pace!