CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Here are some photos for you all to view, the first 2 are of my friend ben's plane this is the spot on the river where we landed the night that we went flying. and believe it or not Dana is alive I have proof in a photo below. the other one is of my sister and I being goofy nad one being nice, I didn't include the one that josh took, laura and dana can tell you about that one







3 comments:

AJ said...

It is so sad that you are soooo much tanner than me when you've spent the majority of your summer in Alaska:) You look hot!!

Amy said...

Just remember that eventhough I have been in Alaska I have spent almost the last month straight in CA....that being the reason for the tan

Laura said...

Man we are hot!!!!