yep I am back in MN..... I got back friday night, but don't have internet hooked up at home yet. Internet is expensive these days. I just don't know how they charge so much for internet oh well. I decided to go with just internet and no cable.....not saving much but saving some.
so I know I still have to update more about my trip back to MN but am waiting til I have internet at home so that I can add more pictures and take my time writing it up
What know you may ask...well I am going to be busy getting my house in order and doing little projects around there.... I am sure that I will find plenty to keep me busy
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Back in MN
Posted by Amy at 8:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Are you planning your annual trip to MI? I think you should plan it so you can come to Stephie's Xmas party!
Post a Comment