CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Dreary Day

Thats what today is....it is rainy and probably cold outside, one of those days where you have to have lights on in the house on in the house during the middle of the day because it is so dreary outside...I was hoping for a nice sunny day today


oh yeah I forgot to mention the other day that Hil@ry Clint0n came to hibbing the other night......Im not big into politics or anything but I figure how often do I get a chance to see someone like that in Hibbing...so I went with my brothers GF it was pretty cool to go to. dont know if I would go again but now I can say that I have seen Hil@ry in person in Hibbing MN

1 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to my life. It is like that here every day. Blah