That I love, love, love caribou coffee.
Well I do it is super tasty and I love it. I especially love when I go into the store and I know the answer to the trivia question...then I get money off of my drink.
I really wish they had caribou's out west but no such luck. I don't know why but I love it so much more than starbucks.
Not much else is new with me. I have been busy trying to finish everything up so I can close on my house next week. Getting homeowners insurance was way harder than I thought it would be. To make a long story short most insurance companies dont want to insure houses with 60amp electricity. But never fear I succeeded in getting myself insured with a good policy.
Now all I have to do is wait til the current owners finish the title work and everything should be ready to go.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Have I ever mentioned
Posted by Amy at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you could get McD's coffee when you're out west... sounds silly but it actually ranks as the best tasting out of a whole bunch of diff brands, including starbucks. my personal fave is maxwell house out of my coffee pot.
I just had Caribou Coffee for the first time a few weeks ago, and I totally agree - it is much better than Starbucks! And Mel is right, McD's hs pretty good coffee, too.
Dont get me wrong...I know there are tons of places to get coffee out west...I have to say no to McD's since I watched supersize me I only go there if I am forced to.
you can get the caribou coffe granola bars, they have 3 flavors and are sooo godd. Laura showed them to me and they are the best, maybe I'll send them to you this summer :)
I love Caribou. I think Starbucks coffee is more acidic.
I'm all about the 'bou. But our Starbucks is drive-thru, so that usually wins.
I don't think I have ever had caribou coffee. Next time I see one, I'll have to check it out. What coffee do you find the best?
I am so glad you finally got homeowners insurance. Did you get a deal if you switch your auto insurance to the same place? We found it saved some money by doing this a few years ago.
I'm with Stephie, those granola bars are soooo good. I like the Vanilla Latte! They're not that fattening either.
Post a Comment