For all of you who are complaining about the cold........well I have got you all beat. See I live in Northern MN and well -20 windchills are common for us. So that is nothing. When I woke up this morning it was -26 without the windchill factored in. When I was a senior in High School we had a day where it was -40 without the windchill. So if you think you have it bad remember that it could always be worse.
Dont get me wrong I dont like the cold but it could be worse.
Monday, February 05, 2007
I've got you beat
Posted by Amy at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's how cold its been in Bessemer the past few days...brrrr.
That's crazy cold! I know you were laughing when I said we were freezing here a few weeks ago, weren't ya! It was 71 here at the house today; I even gave her highness a bath outside. I'm thinkin of y'all tho.
Yup, I remember days when it was -40 without the windchill. They were rare, but memorable. And Zach, growing up in Fairbanks and Anchorage, says -40 is nothin' up there.
If it was that cold here...I would stay under my covers all day long!!
Post a Comment