CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Week

Well I actually had to work this week. Ok not really. I went to a training class so it wasn't to much work. The class was actually in the U.P. it was in the huge town of watersmeet. It was weird drving there because it felt like I was driving up to tech.....kind of like old times. But I definitly wasn't in Houghton. The class was held at the casino in watersmeet......oh wait there really ins't anything else there. that was the only crappy part. The only place to eat was the casino....and it wasn't the best. The only people at this casino were the old farts and the snowmobilers.

Other than that nothing much is new with me. At least I didn't get stuck im any snowstorms while I was there.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Watersmeet! Home of the Nimrods. :)

Laura said...

Did you get any snowmobilers to buy you drinks for old times sake? ;)

Anonymous said...

funny. I hate casinos. they're dirty and dark and the people are....pathetic.

AJ said...

I'm behind on blogs....CONGRATS on the house! It's way cute. You're one of the handiest females I know, you can fix up whatever you don't like! I think the stove is cute, use it til it dies!!