I am avoiding packing so instead I came to Caribou to use their free internet and to get a free drink that I won. I figure I am leaving soon gotta get free stuff.
So my plan is to leave early monday morning so I need to get packed. I know that I will probably be busy this weekend, spending time with people before I go. But I just can't get myself to pack anything up. I just got it all unpacked in my new house and dont want to pack again. I think I may end up taking quite a bit less stuff with me just because I dont want to pack things up. that not a bad thing since normally I end up hauling all sorts of stuff across the country and not even touching it.
Lets see not much else is new. It does not look or feel like spring here. we more snow in one day than there has ever been (or at least ever recorded) on Tuesday. So that was fun.
Well thats all for now
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Avoiding
Posted by Amy at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good luck packing!
Post a Comment