CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 09, 2007

On the road again


well I am on the road once again. Today I covered the states of Minnesota, North Dakota and part of Montana. I am in the lovely city of Miles City.

Pretty boring drive today. Although I did see a buffalo and I think it was a wild one since I was in the middle of nowhere and it was the only one around. I also discovered that there is an Enchanted highway in ND well I knew it was there but today i thought that it may a fun road to take sometime. Form I-94 you can see the Geese in Flight

I dont know how far I will make it tommorow we will have to see. Hopefully it doesn't snow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics from your winder camping trip. I'm behind on reading blogs if you can tell... I like the one of you holding the fish in your chopper.
Well, drive safely!

Laura said...

Drive carefully and be careful this summer!

Erika said...

drive safe and enjoy the trip!

AJ said...

Drive safely and enjoy the summer!

Danielle Michelle said...

Take a left turn! LEFT! That's the hand that shapes an 'L' when you hole it up...

alanna rose said...

Is the Enchanted Highway like the Mystery Spot? I am so comfused.

Drive carefully :)