CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 02, 2007

Questions and Answers

Recently people have posted some comments asking me questions and I have not answered them so I am going to attempt to do so.

Yes I cooked the fish from the camping trip last friday. I had my mom and dad over for dinner and we had the yummy yummy fish

Yes it is almost time for me to head out west again. Yes I know I have barely moved into my house and I am leaving again. I leave on April 9th to go back to the west coast. I am taking a different route than normal because my sister now lives in seattle so I am going to go visit her and hopefully see dana also. Then I have a training for a week starting the 16th and then I start work on the 23rd. The rest of the crew doesn't start til the 13th I do believe so we will see what kind of fun stuff I will be doing until then.

It is suppposed to snow here and I am not so happy about that. I thought that we hit the 70degree mark and we wouldn't be going back to the snow but I was wrong.

I got my haircut last week. It is quite a bitter shorter than it was. It may be the shortest that is has ever been. I decided that it was time for a change so I went for it. maybe if I have time I will post a photo. But dont worry it isnt that short I can still put it into a pontytail....that was a requirement.

Other than that I dont have much.

2 comments:

Kara said...

I can't believe it is almost time for you to head West. It will be lots of fun visiting your sister and Dana. I keep meaning to head to Seattle...maybe next year.

Unknown said...

Good girl for sharing your fish with your parents!! I bet they enjoyed it.