CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

cold, cold

It was -30 when I got up this morining!!!! yikes and that is without the windchill.

yep thats cold. but next week at this time I will be in Hawaii...the island of Kauai to be exact. Yep I haven't talked much about it yet, but my sister and I are going to be there for 10 days. I am super excited. we plan to enjoy the outdoors, hangout on some beaches, go for some hikes, and see some super cool waterfalls. and do who knows what else.

I haven't packed at all yet so I better get busy

what else has been going on you ask?
I have been doing a few little projects around my house. Mainly painting the back entryway. Which took me forever to decide on a paint color and now that thats done I can't decide what color to paint the trim. After that next item on the list is to finish ripping up the carpet back there are putting tile on the floor, then I am going to have to rip the carpet off the wall on the way down to the basement and figure out what to do with that.....whoever decided that gluing carpet down was a good idea needs to be shot. it would have been some much easier to tack it down. Now I am having to scrap up the disinigrating pad. fun fun.

I have been keeping my eye open for a new job. I have had applied to a few and have heard back from one. We will see what happens.

4 comments:

Stephie said...

I like the new layout and I'm still super jealous of Hawaii :(

alanna rose said...

I want to be in Hawaii!

Sorry you have to deal with glued-on carpet, what a disaster :p

Laura said...

WooHoo for Hawaii!!!

AJ said...

-30?? ICK!!!!!! Bring on Hawaii!