CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Look

I have decided that it is time for a new look for my blog. The only problem is I don't know what I want. I can't decide which one I like best. So I need your help. Let me know which ones you like and which ones you don't. Eventually I will pick one.

8 comments:

Stephie said...

I don't like this one, it reminds me of the SF 49ers....

AJ said...

This one is very Amy to me!

Laura said...

this is very fun!!

Amy said...

well the red one didn't last to long. I decided that it wouldn't work because. pictures didn't look good on it!!

Laura said...

I like this one better

Laura said...

You need to put your links abck up so that I can stalk people. :)

YGS said...

I like this one! You've inspired me to redo mine too :)

Lilyluna: said...

I LOVE those green flowers on the side and the way they stay there when we scroll down the page. I've been thinking of re-doing mine too; something more colorful maybe. I liked the butterfly pic on the last one too, but it was more slow loading I think.