CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Warm and sunny

Yep I am off to where it is warm and sunny!! I leave my flight leaves tomorrow morning...bright and early...ok it may still be dark when it leaves.

So there probably wont be any blog updates from me for awhile. but when i get back I will have lots and lots of pictures to post.

all right off to the last minute things I need to get done before I leave.

I am flying out of duluth, which is a smaller airport. I have never taken a flight from there...oh wait I take it back i have never taken a commerical flight from there.

well I am off

5 comments:

Stephie said...

Have fun, we'll miss you!

YGS said...

Have lots of fun and get a nice tan!

Anonymous said...

nice layout!
enjoy yourself!

Laura said...

WooHooo!!! See you soon sissy. :)

Danielle Michelle said...

Hope you are having fun!