CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Winter Camping

I went winter camping this weekend with a bunch of girls that I used to guide canoe trips with. We went on a short one night trip. We had heard horror stories about the amount of slush on the lakes so we were prepared for all the slush wit rubber boots and all. As it turns out the slush wasn't as bad as everyone had said. We had beautiful weather so that made it an even better trip.

Now I am off to the cabin/ hunting shack with me dad for the rest of the week. I am not sure what we will be up to up there, probably a little skiing and snowshoeing and most likely some cutting of firewood.

sorry no pictures my camera battery was dead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're brave to go winter camping. sounds fun though.

Unknown said...

I don't know how you do it. From being in the heat of fighting fires to being out doors in the cold snowshoeing and camping.
I must be the biggest wimp.