I am not lost!!!
I know you all were worried
Anyway I am back now. I was gone all of last week. I spent the week visiting people in Michigan Ohio. It was a good week, it was a shorter trip than I normally take, my winter has just flown by and I thought that better make a trip over before it was gone
it was fun although it was short.... I learned how to play the guitar, well at least rockband guitar, I saw some pigs, itty bitty baby pigs to be exact, learned a little about all the great things mary k@y has to offer, and so much more
it was great to see everyone and I can't wait till I come visit again
I am leaving tommorow for a winter camping trip... I will be up int he BWCAW until late sunday. I am super excited. well I better get packing
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
dont worry
Posted by Amy at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment