CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The gym

So i have been super busy lately and have been kind of slacking at working out. So today my plan was to go to the gym and do a long run. I really want to run outside but it keeps snowing here, so that hasn't happened. Anyway I am on the treadmill running and then this guy gets on the one beside me. This guy kind of scares me. Like really scares me, especially when I go to lift and he is hanging upside down on the squat bar. Ok so big deal. I can run with him next to me right?

Not right. this guy starts running and then starts making this really weird high pitched sound when he is breathing. It is like he whistles, or screeches or I don't know what when he is tired. I try to ingnore it, that doesn't work, I turn my music all the way up, nope I can still hear him. every like 30 seconds or even every 10 sec he makes this high pitched noise...I couldnt take it any longer I had to get out of there. I was about ready to punch him so he wouldn't make that obnoxious noise..... so much for my long run.... arghhhhhhhh I wish I had a video of this freak

0 comments: