So I am getting ready to go winter camping and I make a quick run to wally world. I can tell that I ma getting either casey's cold or carli's cold so I decide that I should buy some nyq@il so that I can sleep while I am camping, it is bad enough that it will be cold but to be all congested would not be fun. So I am checking out the lady rings up my nyquil and the thing beeps and she ask me how old I am. I start to say 28 but realize that I am 29. She looks at me and then asks for my ID. She looks at it and says sorry.
The dumb walmart clerk didn't thought I was lying. she didn't even think that I was 18. I know I look young and I don't care when I get carded for booze, but come on I would like to think that I look older than 18 or at least when I tell her that I am that she would believe me.
I know that one day Ill be all excited about looking young but someone thinking I am under 18 is a little much.
Oh yeah...here is something else. my ip@d m@ni barely holds a charge anymore so I decided to by a new ip@d classic. I buy one get it home hook it up to my computer which I bought in 2004 and is a mac, and the stupid ipod tells me that it isn't compitable with my computer..it tells me I need a newer version of OS (which is the mac operating system). Come on my computer is barely 4 years old, you would think that the new ip&ds would still work with it....it is just ridicoulous. I don't feel like buying a new computer when mine is only 4 years old.
grrrr
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Get this!!!!
Posted by Amy at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahahahaha. you got denied for nyquil!!!
ya, they didn't let me get a rated R movie once when I was 23. bastards.
So, as for your mac issues - i have heard a lot of grumblings out there about it. There are some workarounds to this issue if you dig on the internet. It may entail reverting your iPod to an older firmware update (which can be risky). Or you can use your old ipod by sending it to apple to have them install a brand new battery for $50. Or you can just get a new OS and not a new computer. Leopard just came out and you can load any mac with the new OS.
Uh? My 2003 reads my new IPod Classic. Go buy IPod and Itunes for dummies. I think it addresses this issue and tells you how to make it work. It has all kinds of clues so you don't have to buy stuff since Mac can't explain anything about the use of Ipods.
can't complain about stuff like that--it's always good to look young!! at least you don't need botox
Post a Comment