Well this weekend was the opening of deer season here in MN and since it is the first year that I haven't been working in a while on opener I decided to go up and try my luck
me=not so lucky
my brother on the other hand shot the two deer in the pictures within 5 minutes of each other...he is one happy camper
plus he was the only one of our hunting party to get a deer as of sunday afternoon.
I came home yesterday and picked up my nephew. he had been asking to have a sleepover at my house and he didn't have school today so I we hung out today....we even made a volcano!!!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Deer hunting
Posted by Amy at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
where's the picture of the volcano? Hooray for your brother getting two deer with in such a short time. Venison stew is one of my favorite things to make and eat.
Post a Comment