Can anyone guess how many keys I have for my house?
When I bought my house I was given a lot of keys and for the past 2 years I have only really used a couple of them, so recently I finally decided that I was going to figure out how many of them actually worked and how many I really had.
I was suprised at the number of keys that belong to me.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Keys
Posted by Amy at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I guess 17 keys.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday! How does the big 30 feel? ;)
Oooh Amy, is it your bday?? I would never guess you were THAT old. You have accomplished so much already!
Keys, hmmm....I'll guess 10. I needed a padlock recently and found 2 in my junk drawer. I also found 8 keys in the same drawer and not one fits either lock! Lesson Learned: Label your loose keys and keep keys with locks! Love you, M&LL
Hope Thansgiving was good.
Maybe you'll find a hidden compartment with one of those many keys!
Post a Comment