CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ecuador

I just bought a plane ticket to Ecuador.....

Thats right I am going to be spending most of January in Ecuador.

No I am not going alone!!

My friend Ben is coming with me....


Yippee!!!

8 comments:

AJ said...

elaborate on the word 'friend'

randi said...

so jealous! :) when do you leave?

Laura said...

WHoa! AJ totally called my comment there. Who is this "Ben"? Are their photos? Does he read your blog? Do you want his babies? Are you just friends?

Laura said...

Why Ecuador? Can I come? Are you back packing? Are you taking pictures? Do you know people in Ecuador?

Diana said...

You've mentioned your "friend" Ben before....Does he think you're just his "friend"??? Do just "friends" go on vacation for almost a month together?! LOL

alanna rose said...

I'm so confused..... have fun!!!

Stephie said...

Is Ben the same guy that you normally take your big trips with?

Unknown said...

Don't tell them anything...keep it a secret until you get back for Ecuador. I am just wondering way of all places, Ecuador?