CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Not much new

with me at least.... Ive been quite busy though. my friend pat came to visit for a couple of days last week.......he is looking for a house in Ely.

Then was haloween.....what an interesting night

I met up with Randy down in Duluth on monday.......we had a nice dinner at the 0live G@rden..yummy yummy

Tuesday was election day, I voted and then was excited to see the results.....it was nice to see how much people believing in something can make it happen....I look forward to the next four years......technically the pres is my boss since I do work for the feds

Now its time to get ready to go deer hunting this weekend.

although I say not much is new with me there seem to be a lot of new with the rest of my family

my mom and dad just bought a new car...it is the 2009 version of my car

my sister has a new house and a new ring

my brother and steph have a new puppy dog...he is a very cute golden retriever/ lab mix.....picture a dog the has the same build and fur as a golden except that the fur is black

me well i got that is new is a couch...well I don't have it yet but I did buy one but it wont be here for a couple of weeks


That all I got

2 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

Why was halloween interesting?

Diana said...

When are you making a trip to MI?