
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!
I am in the process of trying to get my butt back in my car and finish my drive. I only have 8 hours left to go. Yippeee!!!
Everything worked out with my hotel room last night! So that made me happy. It is wierd they have wireless internet in the casino but not in the hote rooms.
So yesterday I drove through Colrado and Southern Utah. S. Utah has all sort of cool rock formations and while on a section of I-70 that doesn't have any exits with services for 106 miles I stopped and took this picture of the rocks.
Well it is back to the real world for me. I have to be at work at 8:00 am tommorow. Lets hope that my cabin is open tonight and I don't have to sleep in my car.
I am off into the world of no internet so until the next time I am where there is a computer stay tuned!!!!
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Happy Easter!!!!
Posted by Amy at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Easter Amy! I hope you make the rest of your drive safely!
Bye bye Amy! Stay safe and have fun in California!
Hope you made it the rest of the way safely. Take care
stephie
I love reading about your travels. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment