Today I went up to my grandparents to get my Kayak out of storage so that I can take it out west with me. It was nice and sunny out today so it really made me want to take it out for a spin on a lake. Its to bad that most of the lakes around here still have ice on them or are way to cold to kayak on without a wet suit. Plus I haven't used it in over a year since I didn't take it with me last season, so I really want to get out and use it. Oh well hopefully when I get up to the CA mountians it will have stopped snowing and i can use it before the crew goes available.
Since I couldn't go kayaking I decided to post a couple of pictures from my trip to South America. The pictures are from Machu Pichau in Peru. I would post more from S. America cuz I took a bunch of awesome pictures but I lost them when my camera was stolen. yes I know that it is a sad thing.
well back to wishing it was summer and the trees had leaves on them!!!!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Oh How I want to Kayak
Posted by Amy at 4:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You make my life seem so boring!
I would love to hear more about your trip to South America! Please tell more :)
Post a Comment